Yesterday I woke up tiredly at8:30pm,I went to the toilet and brushed my teeth,later I do my school homework.I can hear my Nagy father nagging at me to do finish my homework.He vacuumed and mopped the floor.
I told my father that i have almost done my school homework and had left with some revision paper to to.He then asked my whet I want to eat for lunch.i told him that I have to eat spaghetti for a long time so i wanted him to bring me to Hans to eat spaghetti.He did not say anything so we went to Thomson plaza to eat.just nice,I saw my classmate Rachel oh and her sister,jasmine Oh.I get to know her because our library CCA is on Monday.After we ate we went to park our car at the Plaza and walked to Marina bay to see the Parade.We sat outside for quite a long time and I was told that I looked like Sun tanning.At night the performance we saw was very nice.I video the fireworks.It was quite long this year.
At night we walked back to the plaza and went back home.We reat.It was a good day and Mummy is comming back on Saturday.I really miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment