22 July 2007
National Day Parade
It was Saturday 21st of July 2007.I report to school to wach the N.D.P preview.The fun pack I recieved is a very big and heavy one!After that we board the bus.It was quite a long journey.We alighted at Marina Bay and walked along distance to the N.D.P stadium.It is the largest floating stdium in the world.At the begining it was a little drizzling and was to to where to raincoat supplied for us.I did not listen as when i wear it, it is very hot.Before the real parade starts we sang some National Day songs.It was quite boring.But later after the march past and the saying of the pledge the performance starts!It was very nice. There were 3-4 performancesAt the end, The grand finale,We saw Fire works..........:(I hate it although it is nice because it is too loud.Then we took the bus back to school and went home.I really cannot forget this event as it was my first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment