25 June 2007
first day of school reopen term 3
School reopens in Singapore today!I am so eager meet my friends!I first go to my class when I arrived to my school.It was a fun day at school.At my class room in the morning, I cleaned my table because my table is sticky.Oh ya!My new English teacher is Mrs Low.She is a strict teacher!I am really scared of her!After school,My LIbrary CCA starts half and hour after school end which is 1.30pm.It was the last day of CCA for the P6 and after they left,Monday library group girls have only a P4 girl and me! Great.We have to settle the library activites ourselves which is soon!During library,we are told to write a story for the puppets activities.We went in 2 groups of 3.While writing we made joke and do not no what had happen,we included them into the story!The story has very little logic!We laugh and laugh.We end it up with a love story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment