11 June 2007

2nd day in Thailand-Phuket

James bond Island
James Bond Island
James Bond Island
Malay fishing village Panyee Island
Whoa!What an early night!Feeling good and fresh the next day,my family and I went to eat breakfast.The food there is really nice.We ate a full breakfast than we went back to our hotel room.We pack up our things.At 10am a mini bus came to pick us up than the bus driver drove us to Patong beach to fetch another Family.It was a long journey to the first part of our trip,Suwankuha Temple.The temple in the cave.It is unique.I did not take pictures of it but it is nice.Later,we had our lunch.Tasty food!Later we went into the Pung Chang cave.It is a very exciting experience.We took the canoe than we raft than we walk.We see many stone shapes!This the best experience.Later we went toPhang-Nga Pier and take the longtail boat.We saw many beautiful Islands.Soon we arrived at James Bond Island.Beautiful sight.I took many pictures.Than we went to another Island called Panyee Island the Malay Fishing village.We bargain and bought many things.It was close to night we alight at Patong beach and had our dinner.We then walk and me parents booked another tour for the next day.We bargain to the sellers and bought things.I bought a bag.It is a beautiful sling bag.We then take a Taxi back to our hotel.It was a fun day!

No comments: