I had spent many beautiful days in Phuket!Out of the airport feeling fresh.My family and I took high class taxi to Karon Beach(Orchid Resort hotel).It is a very nice resort with a beautiful swimming pool.After my family and I check in to the hotel, we put our luggage in the hotel and went to eat our lunch.We cannot find any shop with cheap food as it was a low season in Phuket so we had no choice but to eat at our hotel restaurant.Later we walked almost the whole Karon beach.The picture you see is one of the view of Karon beach.After that we wanted to take mini taxi back but the price is too high. So we walked back to the hotel for a swim.We went down the swimming pool and swam for 3 hours.Soon after we get up of the swimming pool ,we rest.After rest we went out.My parents booked a tour for the following day.Later my parents went foot massage.They said it is comfortable.Well I slept as I woke up too early in the morning to take the aeroplane to Phuket.Than we went to eat dinner at a expensive restaurant.Whoa the fried rice is nice!I slept an early night.It was a good and nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment