While I want to grow up so that I can be free of other people imposing their opinions on me, there is still a part of me who doesn't want to break away from this good little girl image. I am sure that there is a way to compromise such opinions and I just have to find the guts to voice it out.
Dear friends, if you happen to be reading this, please don't think that I'm going to die or do anything dangerous or whatsoever. It's just a random thought that came across my mind as I continue to type my essay on reality and appearance.
Dear friends, if you happen to be reading this, please don't think that I'm going to die or do anything dangerous or whatsoever. It's just a random thought that came across my mind as I continue to type my essay on reality and appearance.
No comments:
Post a Comment