01 January 2014

Yours Truly 2014 New Year Resolutions


 


Well its still 2013 just 23 hours and 45 mins left til 2014


It's my Alevel year- time passes so quicky. I just got into JC less than a year ago!!!
  1. Try my best to maintain on honor roll ((its honestly going to be tough, considering that there's just too many things to do))
  2. Keep fit and don't fall sick. ((jog at least 2 times a week on my own x3km))
  3. 85 rp > for Alevels AAA/AB(?)  ((OMG it seems so far ._.))
  4. Fangirl less ((I can't promise this. I say this to myself everyday and it never works))
  5. Good social life :D
  6. Save at least $50 per month. ((OR MORE BECAUSE I NEED IT TO LAST))
  7. Always reward myself ((Like infinite concert after promos to motivate myself))
  8. Aim to do something meaningful ((YFC and Heralds in 2013))
  9. Gossip less
 
2014's Daily things-I-Aim-To-Do:
  1. Sleep by 12.30am everyday
  2. No fast food
  3. No phone when studying
  4. Study everyday ((okay, I do that everyday. Like I do tutorials everyday))
  5. Keep my table and wardrobe neat
2014's bucket list:
  1. Visit the flower dome in the Gardens By the Bay
  2. Go overseas- Japan pleaseeeeeee OMG I REALLY WANT 
  3. Sleepovers
2014's Things-to-get:
  1. A NEW PHONE teehee S5(?) ((It's so ironic. I said that I'm not gonna use my phone when studying and I plan to get a new phone))
  2. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOTHING ELSE.
Alright. It's time to go (AND DO HOMEWORK). I probably won't be back anytime soon unless I feel like talking.
and some new chances.
 
 
 

No comments: