HELLOHELLO! Good blogger here. I'm updating my blog because I'm feeling good. I've got back 6 papers ouf nine papers I took for CAs which means 5 subjects out of 8.
Yes and I've improved all 5. I've passed my geog and big jump in 6 grades. I've also pushed my chemistry up a grade. And pushed english up 2 grades. Oh and Chinese by 2 grades. A huge jump for emath.. 6 grades too. Unfortunately I didn't manage to pass my history paper... Source based 害死我。远望啊!
Well, Chinese Olevels is like in 9 days and I've feeling really anxious and even all the pimples all pop out. I mean yes. Even though its just chinese but its not an easy subject for me because I don't speak in Chinese that often! But still at least I know I'm improving. Yeah, a B3 for a whole paper in my entire secondary school life. What rareness is this... Unlike chemistry when its a distinction for all my life. See the big difference. -__- I'll really cry if I ever fail chemistry because its the only science I'm confident in and am pretty sure in.
Enough about studies.
Did I mention how excited I am to return back to the new school side?
Even up till now, when I close my eyes and imagine the old school compound I could literally remember every single corner of school. And you know I wanted to write homecoming for 'interesting event' essay. Guess what, it became an essay that sounded more like home. Haha just went with it. Hope that there are mirrors all over the newly renovated school compound so that I can stare at myself in the mirror all day like what I used to do. Can't wait to visit YanYing at the flower shop if she is still there and the kebun baru cc and the surrounding neighbourhood.
HAHA. Anyway had a lot of fun in class these few days even though life sucked with chinese everyday from 3.30pm to 5.30pm... followed by my intensive chinese revision from 10.30-12.30 and if I can last.. 1-1.30pm and I am surprised I'm not drained... Well, I've already passed the timing and I can survive and I'll let the cycle accumulate. Its finally Friday and I'm giving myself to discount: Crash after this blogpost. Had a lot of fun with kimberly, Dayna, KaiNin and Stella just now. Guitar-ing and singing payphone together and going horribly out of tune. Well, no choice. We're relaxing. :P
Kk. Got to go and rest.
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment