So Chinese Olevel is over. For now.
And I've suffered during the paper. I mean, how can such a weird topic come out for paper 1! and It was even my first time writing gong han...
Yes, I know its really stupid and I would usually study everything even though I spot questions but this time... qing shao nian didn't come out for bao zhang. she hui xian xiang didn't come out for sihan. I mean, so I've kinda attended chinese intensive for the past 2 weeks for nothing.
So here is my reaction when I first read the question when time starts...
*read question 1*
-Starts trembling-
I CANT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION. OMG!! WHAT IS THIS!!.
Never mind. Read Question 5, maybe it might be more comforting.
*flips over to read question 5*
-Starts trembling more-
I never expected such questions.... Never mind. Read question 2.. Then I decided to write that then I looked at question 4 and I was like shit, should I do question 4 or question 5 for part 2. After thinking for a while, I decided to go on to the 5th question. So I'm basically wishing myself luck.
I won't retake the paper if I get a B3 if not I'd be wasting my time.
yupp, so that was basically my reaction to paper 1...
And I anyhow do my paper do MCQ. As usual.. MCQ=IDONTKNOWHOWTODO :((( upsetting.. Practised MCQ more than my open-ended.
Anyway, what is done, cannot be undone. Might as well, look on the brighter side of things and continue to study hard for Olevels! Its going to be a busy and tiring month ahead!!! Left with Oral and listening comprehension! Work hard work hard!

No comments:
Post a Comment