18 April 2012

RIDICULOUS

On a Wednesday night, 45minutes before midnight... Worst timing to chose to blog. But I should make this space more lively. So I shall talk about my life. Firstly physics spa is finally over and I had a beautiful set of data. That I never gotten before. Yes, brightened up my dayyy!!! Well, I've been crashing in really early these few days. And I feel like dozing off like since forever. Im quite sure its not food coma even though I eat quite a lot. But I dont eat excessively. I just eat enough to fill my stomach and I barely eat a lot carbohydrates. If I would buy from aunty jenny, I have 3/4 protein and 1/4 of rice. Yess and I bet im tried because of this.. Im blogging and I can actually go and sleep... Well, gotta replenish my sleep. Okay my BIGGEST POINT I WANT TO BRING OUT. I DONT GET IT WHY WILL PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF HOMEWORK GIVEN. I thought it was okay. Isn't it to help us with revision? Im feeling very empty without the essays and all... But come on, jts olevels. You can't just complain and force our teachers to tone down and we have special treatment unlike other cohorts who have a lot of homework. Then there is no point.. Its not like you will actually drive yourself to study and homework actually reduces the time you need to study if you do them properly. Yes it may be stressful, I admit I cant finish but at least try I try best right. But its definitely manageable.. Now whoever who talked about it or complained wtv, just deprived me of one extra practice. ONE EXTRA is a lot. And who knows that might be out for olevels. Whatever the teacher tries to do is for our sake. -_- Urghh. Chinese prelims next Thursday. Expect the deadest person soon. Gonna push myself hard. 5 weeks to the actual paper. Kk. Byebye Btw 4u got 2nd for earth day videoooo.

No comments: