30 December 2015

2015

Bye 2015! 

This is my 2015 bucket list and it's time to see what I've accomplished this year. 
Original
2015's Daily things-I-aim-to-do
  1. Sleep by 12.30am everyday (School time 10pm? But I slept later than 1am during peak periods and now during the holidays I sleep at 2am)
  2. 8 hours of sleep everyday (Kinda, I'm probably lucky to be able to sleep 8hours a day even though I sleep really late)
  3. Use less phone (LOL I changed to iPhone 6 because I gave up on S5)
  4. Keep my room, table and wardrobe neat (I moved house so my room is a lot smaller right now. I've no choice but to keep everything neat. Besides, I had to keep my wardrobe neat because I've so many clothes.)
  5. Fangirl less (Latest band??)
  6. Do something meaningful (Didn't really no any big meaningful projects unlike my previous years.)
  7. Step out of my comfort zone (Stepped out and made many friends.)
  8. Keep in contact with my friends (Still keeping in contact with my secondary school friends and my JC friends)
  9. Be a better daughter (I tried)
  10. Better control of my finances (I think so, I've been counting my money well. Besides, I've worked hard this year even though I've been buying a lot of clothes.)
2015's Healthy living plan
  1. Run 3 times a week for 45minutes (Or just do sports) (I kind of blanked out in the middle of the year and didn't exercise much when I was working and studying. I took part in rag though and I guess that could be counted as exercising for the entire of July)
  2. No carbonated drinks, plain water (Sometimes, a little bit of carbonated drinks should be fine. I generally don't drink carbonated drinks.)
  3. No fast food (HAHA less than like 10 times this year) 
  4. Less fried food (Dinning hall keeps serving me fried food??!?!?!) 
2015's bucket list 
  1. Pick up a new skill (What new skill ._.) 
  2. Pick up a new language (Erm I learnt Korean with Vivian but I didn't follow up so I'm back to ground 0. I got 94/100 for the test though.)
  3. Go to Vietnam (I went on a trip to Vietnam with my friends to meet Doan. I miss vietnam ): Nic to Vietnam
  4. Go to Korea (I didn't go to Korea. I went on a day trip to Malaysia with Evan.)


2015 was a rather daunting year, albeit it was more eventful than 2014. There were many life skills that I've to learn and figure out on my own. This includes simple tasks such as taking care of my own passport, do my own transaction, do my own laundry and apply to scholarships and universities. I hope that I've not wasted my time in 2015 during my 8 month long holiday. (Holidays)  I also hope that I've not completely wasted my entire of year 1 semester 1 as I was obviously still in holiday mode. Nonetheless I doubt I'll make it through the semester without my wonderful family and friends and I'm extremely grateful for them. This concludes my final blogpost of the year. See you next year ! :-) 

No comments: