01 April 2015

Holiday Goals

I was looking at my 2015 new year's resolution and I figured, I'm barely following half of my own resolution. So I decided #nicholidaygoals will be more fulfilling for me since I do not know what may happen when university starts.


What have I done so far? 
  1. Teaching internship (I'll elaborate further when I have time to do so, but I really enjoyed teaching!) 
  2. Learnt Korean! (Vivian and I scored 93 & 94 respectively in our pre-elementary test) 
  3. Hiding in National library with all the chemistry and psychology books. (Its really fun but 4 hours is the maximum I can go) 
  4. Improved my squash skills (I'm not kidding when I say I improved, I'll work hard to improve more)
  5. Keeping in contact with friends
  6. Watched a lot of drama and wasting my life (I'm only watching an ongoing drama currently. I'm decent.)
What is next?
  1. Improve my English 
  2. Read magazines (Not tabloid magazines) 
  3. Read books 
  4. Read News 
  5. 10km goal!!! (I'm still stuck at 8km. I used to hate running, I can't believe myself) 
  6. Skip 2000 times without dying. (I'm still at 1300 times) 
  7. Learn a new subject on my own. (My USP essay was the first essay I enjoyed writing and it was on cognitive psychology. Along the way when I did some research, I found that social psychology was rather interesting so I've decided to pick it up and I've actually read some of it in the National Library.) 
  8. Keep in contact with friends as much as possible
  9. Work after I come back from Vietnam. (Probably retail or f&b)
  10. Improve a skill - my guitar skills
Now, its time for me to stick to my #nicholidaygoals 

No comments: