14 February 2015

Liar game









Watched finished Liar game a few days ago. If I'm not wrong, I watched  the last 2 episodes on Wednesday while I watched the other 10 on Sunday.

How was I able to wait for the last 2 episodes? Well, I actually couldn't stop watching liar game. The reason why I took forever for 2 episodes was because I was really busy and that there were a lot of things going on these days and I was really busy and tired that I couldn't finish the last 2 episodes.

Trust me, I dreamed about liar game in my sleep because the show totally killed me. It really killed me to the extent that I just kept thinking about it because it was such a sick show. I meant sick in the mind. Such a psychological thriller literally made me feel like the rest of the dramas that I watched were not as good as liar game and now I'm left hanging with episode 12... Please let a part 2 come out soon (in the mean while, I'm going to jump into the Japanese version after The King's Face since it originated from Japan).

This is a must watch drama and whoever who wrote this drama is such a genius! I was completely thrown off guard during the entire show and I absolutely loved the plot on how people deceive each other and on trusting each other. All in the name of money. Sounds like any other plot but it is a reality show in a drama and its a game where you see people betray each other. Shin Sung Rok (who acted in My love from another star and The King's Face) is really a good actor.



“Everyone wears a mask. Good, evil, compassion, conscience, justice. Names of these masks. From time to time, we mistake those masks to be our real selves. But here, without any exception, we take off all those masks. Your true self, looking at this money… what would it be?”



No comments: