Was really busy with friendship week, and TBC and I just couldn't believe that Team Building Camp is over just like that after 4 months of planning. I also gotta admit I struggled like mad for math because I just couldn't get APGP, Sequences, Summation and Vectors and it was so demoralizing that I just couldn't do it even at BT1s despite redoing my tutorial a few times just to get the hang of it before moving on to the revision package.
I didn't accomplish much in term 1 except having the Team Building Camp- Operation V, carried out (reflections in another post) and having a pretty good social life. *looks at instagram* I also felt like I wasn't a really good student in Term 1 (Though I do my tutorials on time) and I'm determined to do my best for term 2.
- Stop using my phone in class
- Stop spending so much money on stuff that I don't know that I spend on
- Stop wasting my time on retarded stuff
- Continue doing my tutorials
- Sleep at 12am on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Sleep at 11pm on Wednesdays.
- Exercise more often (LOL)
- Don't use my phone when I study
- Be really attentive in class
- Don't be late for class AT ALL
- Revise frequently
- Maintain a good social life
- Go home earlier
Alright, BT1s was a mess and I don't want a repeat for BT2s especially when I step out of an exam going like.... "OH NO WHAT JUST HAPPENED FOR THE LAST 3 HOURS?" Despite studying really at the last minute for 1 week with Weixin at the library, I still feel that I was not prepared especially for math and geog because there was a lot to do and I barely knew what I was doing.
Nonetheless, I still want to thank Ngan and Weixin for accompanying me at the library, being the first to step in and last to step out, discussing chem over food and talking about retarded stuff. #totallymademylifebetter #Imserious #nojoke And also encouraging each other all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment