I went to Taiwan during he PSLE marking days and this was the first day in Taiwan.I took a 4h10min plane fight Singapore airline.I reach Taiwan about 1pm in the afternoon.We check-out from the airport quickly.At that time, I thought Taiwan was cold but actually it was very very hot!I can't stand the heat, just like in my country.
The hotel hired a driver to pick us up from the airport.It was approximately a 1h road the to the hotel.I stayed around the town area near 古亭 Metro system.It is called 友
星 Hotel.The service there is awesome.i love it and their room is clean and need and some more it is very convinient!!!
After some time, we left the hotel and took the train to 淡水.Then the bus to the 情人桥 at that it had finished raining so whil walking on that bridge,we saw a HUGE rainbow from the misty clouds among the mountain.Slowly, it creeped out from the clouds and I saw a full rainbow.WOW!That was the first time I ever se the rainbow and at the same time we saw the sun set.The sun sets early and it is misleading...
Later we then took the bus back to the train station.We then take the train to Jian Tan and eat at Shi Lin night market the foood is really nice!!!I love Taiwan foood especially their carrot cake.It is so nice that I eat 2 times!
At night we walked throught the night markrtand then takethe train back.
What a wonderful day!!!
1 comment:
What about other days in Taiwan? Please share as I am eager to know.
Post a Comment