Time flies and it is week 2. I have been doing daily homework and my father went overseas to Taiwan for work, so I had to stay at my grandparents' house. But on Tuesday, since I had chinese tuition at night, so I went back home. I slept with my mother. I had to bring my brothers thing to my grandparents' house, as he had forgotten to bring his things and of course is a lot so I became an aunty caring things from the MRT staition all the way to my grandparents' house.
On Wednesday, I relaxed a bit andwent to my friends house to play. I play with her rabbit, hamster and bird it is really very fun and I learned alot on how to take care of animals. Later part I went down to the voiddeck of the block and ride bicycle while she rollerblade. There are many other friends of hers and we really had fun. I learned to co-operate and play.
The rest of the week,although I stay at my grandparents' house, it is the same, daily homework. HaHaHaHaHa! "But for the sake of Your own future!" My mother says.
No comments:
Post a Comment