Year 2007 to me is a year of sadness and happiness.Well it had finally over.After challenging exams and tests.This year although is more challenging than last year.I still manage to do better than year 2006.To me it is not enough to score 2A 2B If I score that in PSLE,I might only get to normal stream.Next year I must study hard.
This year I seldom listen to my parents and I am not obedient enough.I have to get push or a telling off from my mother and father to do work.So next year I must be more obedient.
Year 2007 is a lot of laughter.My family could make jokes on my studies,and many other things and we had lots of fun in the holidays,trips and cooking,doing house work and more.
THis year is really great but I am looking forward to next year.!!
1 comment:
Nicole;
u are the best daughter to me ! u have grown up and think wisely from year to year ! this year Daddy mark u 75% on ur conduct & study, if u have any difficulties in any things pls come and tell me or write in the blog, Daddy will all ways to help u! Happy New Year 2008 ! Cheers always ! Keep it up !
Post a Comment